Saturday, November 30, 2013

Get Informed with Abundant Life


I found this great article on the Abundant Life's Blog.
It covers what Dyslexia is in a simplistic-style. 
She speaks from experience and that is what I like! She is a Dyslexic Homeschooling mom and knows how important understanding these facts are to her home. She looks at Stats of Dyslexia and Signs of Dyslexia, as well as, some of the characteristics that are associated with Dyslexia. She touches on what Dyslexia isn't in a Myth-verses-Fact way which I love!

She has so many other wonderful tidbits riddled throughout her blog. 
If you are new to Dyslexia and need this information, I encourage you to click the link and start reading. I believe it will leave you with a nice clean-cut understanding guideline of what you may or may not be going through. In the series, it also covers things like Testing, Curriculum etc. Very beneficial information!

No comments:

Post a Comment