Sunday, January 19, 2014

Modesty and the Heart



I love a great Link up lately, but when I did this week, I found a wonderful Post by The Modest Mom Blog and it really sums up some things in my heart. Have a read for yourself :D

31 days of femininity


On the topic of being Gentle in our femininity, I have a book that I go to for advice every now and then. It is full of great wisdom from a regular Mom just like me and you who had gone through the ups and downs and settled into to prayer to seek God's ultimate Wisdom.

She then, with the encouragement of her husband embarked on a new vision that was placed in her heart from God to be meek and quiet, even in Homeschooling! Hence the book title, Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit

LOL, When I saw the title I almost laughed because I thought..."you don't know my house hahaa, there is not many quiet times where I feel like being meek!" It turns out, she felt the same :D But chose God's heart instead of her own. Although there are a few things I don't particularly agree with (just a tad ;) I always turn back to it when I know I need a good cup of Wisdom to wash down my pride and stubbornness sometimes!

So grab a-cup-a-joe and get a good read with Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit.


Happy Learning!


Linked In:


      http://www.joycomesinthemorning.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment